#99 virtual speaking engagement at Cybertech Global - Cybersecurity for the Healthcare Sector
- Industry Information and communications technology
- Online since 2020-06-28
On July 16th, 2020, a special digital edition of Cybertech Global - Cybersecurity for the Healthcare Sector, will take place. We are looking for a senior representative from the healthcare sector in the Netherlands, who is responsible for cyber, to speak at this event. Specifically, we are referring to the Dutch Ministry of Health, Hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, Innovation Labs (R&D) of Medical Devices and Healthcare Providers.
Healthcare institutions have never been more vital. Hospitals have successfully improved operational efficiency and patient well-being with technologies like IoT, Deep Learning, Big Data and AI. However, rapid technology adoption, outdated legacy systems and the human risk factor, make all health organizations vulnerable to cyber breaches. Cyberattacks on health institutions have become more common and sophisticated, leaving sensitive data and networks susceptible to ransom. This session will be an all-encompassing event for healthcare, highlighting hospitals, pharma, R&D and insurance and will feature presentations on the new cyber challenges. We will explore local and international perspectives and discuss opportunities that the cyber era brings to the healthcare industry.
Among the confirmed speakers:
- Ryan Allen, CISO, University of Alabama at Birmingham Health System
- Dr. Ami Appelbaum, Chairman of the Board, Israel Innovation Authority & Chief Scientist, Ministry of Economy and Industry
- Refael Franco, Deputy Director-General, Robustness, Israel National Cyber Directorate
- Stephanie Helm, Director, Mass Cyber Center
- Joan Hicks, CIO, UAB Health System
- Steve Long, CEO, Hancock Health
- Mitchell Parker, CISO, Indiana University Health