#131 Looking for Dutch startups to pitch for Israeli and Dutch VCs to raise 0.5-2 million Euros
- Industry High-tech systems and materials
- Online since 2021-05-26
The Dutch Israeli Innovation Center is hosting a pitching event for Dutch startups looking to raise between 0.5-2 mln Euros. The startups will pitch to a mix of Dutch and Israeli VCs. The startups focus on these topics: Enterprise SaaS, Fintech, Cybersecurity, Software, Development tools, Internet, Big Data, AI, ML, NLP and Digital Health. Startups are invited to submit an application at: https://idic.org.il/onboarding.
The application form can be found at: https://idic.org.il/onboarding.
The VCs will look at the following criteria:
- How much and when was outside funding from angels or VCs raised?
- What is the innovative technology development stage? Pre-revenue, Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) under 10K, MRR under 30K, MRR under 50K, MRR above 50K, Other
- To what extent has the technology been tested with clients?
- How much money is the startup looking for in this round?
- What will the raised capital be used for?
Go to website