#186 Israel Electric Company (IEC) is looking for Dutch hydrogen & CCSU expertise for its power generation decarbonization efforts
- Location Hadera & Ashkelon
- Industry Energy
- Online since 2023-02-10
Israel Electric Corporation (IEC), Israel's state-owned electric utility company, is currently investigating ways to incorporate Hydrogen into its power station fleet (CCGT's & coal power station Units converted to NG).
IEC is looking for Dutch expertise in the hope of creating mutually beneficial collaborations with regards to
- Hydrogen handling (transport & storage, unloading from marine transport)
- Hydrogen safety issues
- Hydrogen burning in CCGT's and utility boilers
- Ammonia cracking or burning directly
- Carbon capture facilities for power stations (CCSU).
Contact person: Daniel Schweitzer, project engineer: [email protected]Go to website