#128 Horizon Europe's Cluster 1 is a major funding platform for Dutch Israeli R&D cooperation in Health
- Location Ramat Gan
- Industry Life sciences and health
- Online since 2021-02-18
Dutch and Israeli legal entities, such as a University, company, agency, organisation, can apply, as a consortium of at least 3 partners, for Horizon Europe funding. We can assist Dutch and Israeli organisations to find partners. Please complete our onboarding form at https://idic.org.il/onboarding and include the Health calls you wish to address, characterize the partners you are looking for and briefly elaborate on your field of expertise.
Horizon Europe is a 95 billion euro funding programme for innovation and research, that covers all major scientific and technological disciplines, and encourages collaborative projects (consortium) for a joint goal.
The Health call (call 1) is part of Pillar II and focuses on 6 destinations:
1. Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
2. Living and working in a health-promoting environment
3. Tackling diseases & reducing disease burden
4. Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable & high-quality Healthcare
5. Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions
for a healthy society
6. Maintaining an innovative, sustainable & globally competitive health industry